Monday, March 11, 2013

Pyro Olympics 2013

 
Now that I have seen it first hand, it is no wonder, why the annual
 
My family and I were mesmerized by the colorful and spectacular fireworks display.  The cost must have been astounding for such a splendid show.
 
And we had best, unblocked view of the show on the top floor of Microtel Hotel.
 
View from the hotel room at sunset (equally a magnificent sight)!
 
 
My son enjoying the show!  He was so excited and clapped his hands countless times.



Various fireworks, most of which first time I have seen in my life.
 
 
Imagine the bay glowing red at night.


I want to see more :P


More, more!!!

The day after - greeted us with a fun run along Seaside Boulevard!!!
 
Can't wait until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here ~