(Wait this can't be right? The beauty size is about 2-3 inches tad longer than the average box size!)
I hurriedly scrambled through the package wrapping and was dumbfounded to see, a pair of Salvatos Folding Flipflops. This item alone costs (P890 a pair) more than what I paid for when I subscribed for this beauty box. The flip flops I got are special (foldable, portable and comfty). I was really happy, they were just my size. Wonderful gift indeed!
For this month, BDJ put on products to bring back a gal's radiance after hours of beach bumming and tanning under the sun.
The box contains six (6) items and six (6) vouchers.
- Organix (all organic, all natural) Hair Care set - 13oz. bottle of shampoo and conditioner; and 3.3 oz. oil costs P499 each. I got a box of sachet sized shampoo, conditioner and essential oil. The product looks promising, if only they come in full sizes, these would have been perfect.
- Dermal Sheet Mask - 2 sheets, cost P140per sheet. These are similar to the ones you see in Watson's. These are useful. If I were at Watson's and feels my face needs some moisturizing I would definitely pick-up a pack or two of these.
- Too Cool for School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack - 100ml costs P689; This I would definitely try. The gift guide says it moisturizes and exfoliates, while shielding your face from dryness. Cool!
- Godiva LicoWhite Whitening Lotion - 100ml costs P120 and Godiva LicoWhite Antiperspirant Deodorant - P40ml costs P79. These were also in sachets. I am naturally fair-skinned so I was not really excited about these items. However, I am willing to try the antiperspirant deodorant.
- Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel - 11.7ml cost P325. I got two fun colors (sorbet and delicious). The delicious red is a bit too over the top for me, but the sorbet peach is just about my style.
- Avon Belle Underwire Custom Cleavage Dream Brassiere - valued at P599; I have seen it on Avon's latest brochure and it looks really sexy on actress-model Isabelle Daza, but I am not fond of wearing underwire brassieres as they tend to be uncomfortable at times. Will see once I have claimed the item.
- I Do Nails - Free P300 Add-on for every manicure and pedicure
- Bifestta - P100 off on all Bifesta Cleansing Lotion All Variants
- Lucido - P50 off on all Lucido-L Variants
- Dr. CRB - 50% off on Re-shape Ultra or Caci Non-surgical Face Lift
- Professional Artist Cosmetics (PAC) - Makeover voucher worth P1,500
Let's see, that is about P2000 worth of beauty items, I would actually use, plus my P890 flip flops. Just wow!!!