I have a penchant for nice deals and offers and was easily gravitated to a blog on a gift box containing surprise beauty product items.
I decided on getting Glamour Box (GB) over BDJ Box based on reviews I have read on the net.
Transacting was easy, I opted for online card payment and received my package 3 days after, as promised.
I was so, so excited to open my box!
The box looked elegant and expensive; and it was heavy..., I can't wait to see what is inside.
My box contains five (5) items and two (2) gift fillers.
- Face 2 Change CC cream by Holika Holika (I was a little disappointed that it was just a sampler size - see the black tube in the picture? I haven't tried this yet.). Full size 50ml tube, costs P855
- Pure Mellow Multi-Puff also by Holika Holika (used for face application of cream type beauty products) - costs P265 (quite expensive for such a small face puff.
- Only Imagine perfume by Avon - Full size 50ml costs P1500 (This I love!!! Scent stays on and lasts for more than 8 hours. I saw it on an Avon catalogue and really costs P1500)
- Bath Cream by The Cream Factory - Full size 768ml costs P699 (I was hesitant to use it at first, but when I finally got to try it, I was 101% sold...)
- Kitchen Fragrance by Zen Zest (again a sampler size) - Full size 250ml costs P250 (they sent me a choco cappuccino scent, I tried it in my kitchen - it was okay, but I am not a fan, it was a little too overwhelming - smelled like real cappuccino spilled on my rugs).
- Skincare samples
- Fashion Necklace by Fabulosa
VERDICT - Not bad for P595 box subscription.
I love my Avon "Only Imagine" perfume and The Cream Factory's "Bath Cream". I hope GB sends more of these stuffs instead of sampler and gift fillers.
Can't wait for my January GB!!! More on Glamour Box, please follow this link ~ www.glamourbox.ph.