Thursday, May 28, 2015

BDJ Box ~ Spring Into Beauty (April 2015)

Staying pretty under the harsh summer sun is tough and near impossible (you know what I mean right?).




So I was just happy to see April's BDJ box aptly titled, "Spring into Beauty".  This month's theme is all about, ensuring every Bella enjoys her beauty aura, regardless where she goes!  It was exactly what I needed.

What is inside my beauty box?





1. Tony Moly Intense Care Snail Foot Mask, 18g (P198)

An intense care snail foot mask, to moisturize and provide nutrition to your dry skin. I used my sample immediately (felt my feet needed pampering, then and there). My feet felt smooth instantly. 




2. Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Facial Scrub, 100g (P120)

Removes dead skin making it supple and smooth, giving it a radiant glow.




3.  Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Body Scrub, 20ml (P15)

Exfoliates dead skin cell to reveal fairer and skin.  I think this would be perfect after a day out under the sun.

 

4. My Choice Bubble Shower Salt 2-in-1, 225g (P100)

This 2-in-1 scrub shower salt promises healthier, glowing skin with everyday use.   Smells good. This would be great for a luxurious, me time de-stressing shower.






We all know Mustela right?  Mustela products are really good (also quite expensive), unfortunately, the ones that came in the box are sampler sizes.




5. Mustela 2-in-1 Hair and Body Wash, 200ml (P520)

This one is a tear free cleanser specially formulated for babies and baby-like delicate skin. 

6. Mustela Stretch Marks Double Action, 150ml (P1750)

 The Mustela Stretch Marks product helps reinforce the skin's elasticity and stimulates skin renewal. I help prevents stretch marks, while moisturizing skin.

7. Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Lotion, 300ml  (P790)
The Mustela baby lotion is designed for the daily use of your baby. It contains vegetable oils and vitamins E and F.


8. My Choice Pure Herbal Soap, 100g  (P55)

A cleanser, exfoliator and moisturizer. It is made of all natural ingredients that helps repair skin damage, like wrinkles and acne.  




9. My Choice Anti Acne Cream, 20g (P100)

This product is made up of anti-acne ingredients for an acne free skin.  How cool is that?  I wish I knew of this back when I was an acne magnet teener.


10. FS Cosmetics Lash Extravance Mascara, 9g (P350)




I love my lashes big, bold and flirty. It make me feel sexier.
Perfect for a romantic, night out with hubby :P


11. Revlon Highlighting Palette, 7.5g (P625)

My favorite item in the box, is this Revlon Highlighting Palette.  I love Revlon products, they may be a bit expensive, but Revlon does wonders for me!




12. My Choice Perfume Spray, 22ml (P60)

My Choice Perfume has 15 different scents to choose from.  I got Romance in my box.  I have tried wearing it ones or twice and smells like sampaguita.  It doesn't last long though and would require constant re-application.




The came  with a bonus Tony Moly Luminous  Glow Aura CC Cream. It is an all-in one product that whitens skin, while providing sun protection, lotion, moisturizer and a make-up primer.

A 30ml pack cost P1098.  Too bad I only got a sampler.



Approximate box cost is P1600 (excluding sampler products), well worth my initial P580 investment.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here ~