Saturday, September 6, 2014

BDJ Box - PURE & SIMPLE ..my kind of thing (July 2014)

 
BDJ Box brought out the natural beauty in us bellas with it's
July 2014 beauty box, aptly themed Pure and Simple.
 
The box containing mostly full sized products, was like an answered prayer, from last month's mediocre in size items.
 
I love this box.  Contents are 100% usable (...ones you would normally pick up from stores' shelves).
 
So what's inside?
 


  • Nivea Pure Effect Exfoliating Wipes- 22 wipes pack costs, P139.  It rids my face, off dirt and grease, while it exfoliates and refines the skin. 
My latest find courtesy of BDJ - Nivea Exfoliating Wipes!

I feel in love with this product, from first use. I so swear it would be part of my shopping cart from now on.  It is a perfect travel companion to freshen and clean your face, under the hot and humid Philippine weather.
  • Nivea Anti-Perspirant Invisible Spray - 150ml costs P184. The sample that came with the box is 30ml. I haven't tried this yet, but the product guide claims it protects your cloth from stain, and you from sweat and body odor. 

  • Nivea In Shower Skin Conditioner (It is a lotion you use in the shower. I initially thought, it was a shower gel.) - 100ml costs P109.  The product looks promising as it claims leaving your skin moisturized. Packaging also says it contains 50x more Vitamin C (no mention of comparison product). The sample, unfortunately was a tad too small at only 10ml (good for one time use), hence I can't say much!
From L-R/T-B (a) Celeteque Back Acne Spray,
(b) Magic Spell Eyeshadow and (c)Hygienix Gel and Spray

  • Celeteque (Back Acne Spray) - 50ml is priced at P320.  Product guide says it exfoliates the skin leaving it blemish free.  It would have been a perfect, if only I have back acne (hehehe). 

  • Magic Spell - Enchanted Eyeshadow - 6g costs P199.  I would say price is very reasonable.  The palette has 3 shades, for a extra-dramatic appeal. 

  • Hygienix Hand Gel and Spray - A 100ml hand gel costs P45, while a 55ml hand spray costs P40.  Both went straight to my purse for quick hand sanitizing.   

L-R/T-B: (a) Vitress Instant Relax and Vitress Hair Solenn,
(b) Keratin Complex Travel Valet Care Kit and (c) Pink Sugar Fire Fragrance

  • Vitress Instant Relax 30ml, costs P75 while, Vitress Hair Solenn 30ml costs P80.  I am not new to Vitress products, since I have been using them to tame my soft wavy curls.  Both helps make your mane look naturally soft and silky.

  • Keratin Complex (shampoo and conditioner duo) - 89ml costs P495.  This shampoo and conditioner duo is sodium chloride free, which is good for those with dry hair (sodium chloride in shampoo and skin products tend to reduce moisture in skin and hair).

  • Pink Sugar Fine Fragrance Mist - 250ml fruity collection costs P299, while the happy, dreamy and naughty collection costs P349.  My box came with a Wild Cherry and Marshmallow variant.  I was happy that it came in full size, however, the one I got was a bit too sweet smelling for my liking.  I wished I got a more fresh scent. 

I just adore beauty boxes, what is there not to like? 

This month I got my money's worth and more for my subscription.

I am a one happy mama!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here ~