Glamour Box took a while to have this one delivered to my door step. Unlike my December 2013 subscription, which surprisingly came early, I got my January box end of the month.
You can just imagine huge grin on my face, when I finally received my loot! And oh, was it heavy... really excited I finally got it!
This month's subscription is a tie-up with SNOE products.
When Glamour asked me if I wanted the SNOE subscription,
I thought they meant "SNOW" and it was probably an acronym for "Special Nd Owsome, Wee" or something... Opps!
I found out later that SNOE (and not snow) is a Filipino brand of beauty products.
|My heavy glamour box!|
My box contains seven (7) items (no fillers this time).
- Hair Heroes - Full size 250ml cost P599. The guide card says it cleanses your hair and body without irritating. I guess this fits my sensitive skin just perfect, however, I must admit it is rather pricey. I have used it twice or thrice already, and my hair seems the same to me (maybe I should finish the whole bottle then re-write this portion after)!
- Two (2) Beauty Bars (in Organic Papaya and Licorice) - Full size 150g cost P139each. I have been using the Organic Papaya for a week now and I am liking it.
- Body Ritual Recipe - Full size 150g cost P249. It is a hydrating moisturizing lotion, infused with vitamin E, papaya extract and is SPF15. I haven't tried this one yet, but it smells real nice and I am excited to try it on soon.
- Fizzy clean - Full size 50ml price P179. It is quite expensive for a foaming hand sanitizer, but it smells real good and leaves your hands soft and moisturized.
- Magic Besobalm - Full size 4g at P299. Now this, I love the most. It is a mentholated lip balm, that tints your lips red/pink as soon as you apply it on. I am definitely sold and will be buying this product again for sure.
- Poudre Extraordinaire - Full size 35g at P799. It is a mineral face powder that is also supposed to protect the skin from radicals. Tempting, but it was a sampler size? Would probably last you 2-3 applications only. I really hate sampler sizes. I haven't given this a try yet, but should be good given the price.
Glamour boxes are really cool. Seven items worth close to P2000 for a little over P500 is a very good deal indeed!
Please check also my blog on Glamour Box' December 2013 box.
Glamour Box - Oh, La, La (happy)!!! - Santa's Secret (December 2013)